Thursday, April 28, 2005

Winning and Losing

So the cake went over fairly well, all things considered. The pasta salad was also a big hit. So, as it turns out, I can cook after all. Whoda thunk it?

Herbie said not one word about the...ummm...situation, which was odd, until my friend and I realized he had no clue. His roommate apparently dropped the ball there. For which I am somewhat grateful. I did not want it to go down that way.

I was reminded tonight why gastric bypass patients are not supposed to eat sugar. I have been tempting fate for awhile now, sneaking bits of sugary things here and there, and then tonight, of all times, I had to make a made dash for the bathroom as the cake I had just consumed quickly backtracked and I prepared to see it again in a whole new way. I was somewhat grateful that Herbie had left early, therefore missed the show.

By the way, it never looks good when the cook ends up vomiting. When I returned from the restroom, all but three people had left. I wonder what that means.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]