Wednesday, May 04, 2005

A Tension

I turned in my resignation yesterday. I am at the point where I do not feel I have a choice. My job duties have been chipped away to the point where I have a job in title only, and I strongly believe it would only be a matter of time before my job were completely eliminated. Therefore, my resignation is a sort of preemptive strike against being fired.

My supervisor spoke all of one sentence to me today, and that was to tell me that there was no reason for myself and another staff to be visiting another clubhouse today, as only one consumer was interested in going. Beyond that, she said nothing to me all day, and made a display of carrying out my job duties as though I was not even there.

I have contacted her supervisor to discuss my situation and my concerns for my work site, but I am not sure anything will come of it. We shall see.

I am very glad this day is over. Only 9 more work days to muddle through.

Comments:
Wow, it really is all about her, isn't it?

Hang in there.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]