Sunday, July 10, 2005

New stuff

Well, I started my new job at the cherry processing place yesterday. All in all, it's not bad. It turned out to be a long day, with still longer days to come, but it wasn't unbearable. My supervisors are very nice people, and I have a good group of people to work with. If my body can handle it, I will be working there for a month. It's good money in a short amount of time, and that's what I'm there for.

I am hoping that, when the month is over, I will have a good job in place. We'll see.

All things considered, things are going well, and I am seeing...GOD IS GOOD!

Comments:
Praying for you. Sounds like another step in the faith walk.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]