Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Oy

It's been a hellish week at work. In fact, I'm not entirely skeptical about Hell being very much like my job has been...It's only Wednesday, and I've already put in 42 hours. Still two days (at least) of the work week left...yeehaw!

I am constantly being assured that this is not going to be the norm, once we get the plant up and running without problems. We will have a set schedule, we will not be working these insane hours, and I will actually be able to have a life outside of my job. As it is, all I am doing lately is working, sleeping, and a little blogging here and there.

I miss my niece. My mom and sister tell me that she asks for me often. It's breaking my heart. She just doesn't understand, and how do you explain things like this to a two year old? :(

I'm so tired.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]