Monday, October 30, 2006

Free Hugs Campaign. Inspiring Story! (music by sick puppies)

I saw this guy on "Oprah" today, and I realized that I am in dire need of hugs. Or any meaningful affection, really. I rarely see my friends anymore, and I feel the desperate loneliness creeping up on me, especially when I am not working. I ache for contact with those I care about...it seems like every good thing that has come into my life lately has come at the expense of other things...things I care about the most. And nothing I do to try to change it has anything but ill effects.

Just watching all these hugs makes me feel a bit better, though.

Comments:
Well, you're in a good location...You could do it on your lunch hour. All you need is a sign.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]