Sunday, October 01, 2006

Just Some Stuff

So, the last few days have been interesting. Interesting in that they were normal...no extreme highs, no extreme lows. Just smooth sailing. And, a regularly scheduled visitor...which may explain a lot. I think there are meds you can take to regulate your moods in relation to this regularly scheduled visitor. I tend to go into a steady downward spiral in the week prior, and that pattern seems to become more extreme the older I get. Maybe it's time to get some help.

Anyway...

I spent the day with my family today, and it went remarkably well. Sometimes, visiting with the family is stressful, but it wasn't bad today. I really enjoyed spending time with my niece, who seems to be just a little taller every time I see her. She is also talking quite well, speaking in complete and very intelligible sentences, and I am having a lot of fun having conversations with her. Today, she was asking for horsey rides, and neither her mom nor her Oma felt up to it. So, my little 2 and a half year old niece comes over to me and says, "Auntie, will you give me a horsey ride? Momma won't do it." That child is definitely well-spoken. She constantly amazes me. I don't remember what life was like before God gave us Heidi, but I can tell you that, these days, that child is the light of my life.

My apartment is looking more inviting these days, thanks to the addition of a table and chairs, and a kitchen island. Leonard and I put the island together last night, and it was SO EASY! lol...Really, it wasn't that bad, and the addition of the island gives me a lot more counter space and storage. Thanks, Leonard! And, by the way, I did end up putting down the extension, after I came thisclose to hitting my hip on it as I passed through the kitchen. :)

Anyway, this weekend has been wonderfully...normal. I am feeling almost human today.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]