Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The end

And so it comes to this. No more striving for answers. No more struggling to fit pieces together. No more creating bittersweet memories together. No more laughing to fill the silence. No more wondering if we can fix it. No more creating the illusion of happy couplehood, knowing all the while that we were living worlds apart from each other. No more of what we love about each other. No more of the things that scare us. No more...no more.

We said our goodbyes tonight. He asked me how I felt about the idea of us being forever apart, finally and irrevocably. How do I feel? I feel numb. I feel nothing. I feel dead inside.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]