Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Not another day like this...

So for the last few days, I've been experiencing some pain and pressure on my right side. Specifically, right under my last rib. I was waiting for the ct results from last week before making too big a deal about it, because it didn't hurt that badly. I was going to just ride it out until the doctors had some idea of what my insides looked like.

Then, it happened. Last night, I sneezed. I knew it would hurt, so I did all I could to brace myself. To no avail. I felt things pop and shift inside, and the next thing I knew, I was in significantly more pain. I am happy to say that the pain under my rib is gone, but I have a whole new kinda pain that leaves me unable to walk without tremendous difficulty and very sharp pain. So, I am heading to the ER as soon as my mom can take me.

We'll see what happens. I am packing a bag, just in case.

UPDATE:

Okay, so my surgeon's office finally got back to me, and it would appear that a trip to the ER is not necessary. Apparently this sort of horrible pain is...normal??? Anyway, all is well. Relatively speaking.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]