Thursday, June 28, 2007

Why???

It is 6:19 a.m. as I write this. Sleep evaded me throughout the night, and now morning has broken and I have a relatively full day ahead of me. It was about 4:30 a.m. that I finally gave up the ghost and decided that sleep would not come to me. I took a shower, got dressed, fixed my hair and put on makeup, and started the day. I am now waiting for my sister to finish her morning routine so we can go pick up my niece from her dad's house. I am finally tired, but can't go to sleep. This is going to be a heck of a day, I can tell.

Last night was the third night of its kind this week. I am worn out, in every sense.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]